Monday, March 31, 2008

MJD




Fabiacci, you never cease to amaze me. Just when I thought I knew all 10 relevant white americans in the NBA, I forgot perhaps the best one, Michael Joseph Dunleavy, Jr. (MJD) This guy is a rich man's J.J. Redick, just as good of shooter, but also 5 inches taller. Although I won't yet write Redick's NBA career off, I'd say he'd have a much easier time getting off that beautiful stroke if he weren't shorter than everyone guarding him at the 2. Anyway, enjoy some great MJD highlights above.

Also wanted to clarify something before all of our readers label us as white supremacists and report us to the Anti-Defamation League or the NAACP. This whole tangent on white american basketball players has nothing to do with race issues, but is only an entertaining exercise aimed at poking fun at fellow awkward caucasian basketball players. One only need attend a game of our own AEPi (read white and Jewish) intramural basketball team to attest to this. The issue of genetics, race, and natural athletic ability is the subject of a whole different post. Perhaps Fabs will have something to say about it later on . . .

No comments: